REGULATIONSSUMMER GUITAR FESTIVAL 2020
- Summer Guitar Festival 2020 is organized by the OKIS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw – the Culture Institution of Lower Silesian Region. Co-organizer and host is the Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe, Krzyżowa 7, 58-112 Grodziszcze, Poland.
- The participants have to pay their participation fee accordant to their individual programme.
- Within 3 days after sending the application, the participants remit a deposit of 1/3 of the full price into the following bank account:
Account holder: OKiS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw
Address: ul. Rynek-Ratusz 24, 50-101 Wrocław, Poland
Bank name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.k
Account no (IBAN): PLN 69 1090 2398 0000 0006 0801
SWIFT code: WBKPPLPP
with the subject: SGF 2020 + name of the participant
Note! This account is dedicated only to transfers in euro (EUR)!
4. The participation fee includes full board and accommodation (in three, four and five-bed rooms) in the IYMC Krzyżowa, participation in the Summer Guitar Festival and, according to the selected individual programme, individual lessons and/or group workshops. There is a possibility to upgrade the standard of accommodation for an additional fee.
5. Failure to attend Summer Guitar Festival 2020 does not result in a refund or reduction of the original fees.
6. If a participant is unable to attend Summer Guitar Festival 2020 he/she is obligated to inform the organizer immediately.
7. The organizer is not liable for any injuries or accidents occurring during Summer Guitar Festival 2020. The participants are requested to obtain required insurance and bring the proof of insurance policy with them.
8. Information about Summer Guitar Festival 2020, participation fees, and application forms can be found on www.guitarfestival.okis.pl or by phone: +48 71 344 28 64.
9. Participants are requested to familiarize themselves in detail with the offer, the application form, and the conditions for participation before registering for the event.
10. The prerequisites for submitting the application form and registering a participant are filling in the application form, and acceptance of the regulations and conditions for participation. The Organizer accepts applications through the application form on the store website www.guitarfestival.okis.pl in the summary of the package purchase.
11. Persons under the age of 18 who participate in Summer Guitar Festival 2020 unattended by parents or legal guardians, do so on condition that their parents or legal guardians have signed the qualification form. By signing the form the parents/legal guardians agree to be responsible for the transportation of the participant to and from Krzyżowa. The qualification form can be obtained at www.guitarfestival.okis.pl. Please send the completed qualification form to the address of the co-organizer (Krzyżowa Foundation) by mail or signed and scanned version by email (email@example.com) and bring the original copy of the form to Krzyżowa.
12. Summer Guitar Festival 2020 starts with the arrival of the participants on 25 July and ends with their departure on 04 August 2020.
13. After arriving in Krzyżowa, the participants register at the Reception in Krzyżowa and receive their accreditation and further information concerning their lodging and individual courses. Please bring an identification document.
14. Camera and Video recording may not be taken without the prior consent of the Organizer and Co-organizer. The Organizer and Co-organizer assert their right of distribution of all photographic and audiovisual materials recorded during Summer Guitar Festival.
15. The Organizer reserves his right to make changes to Summer Guitar Festival 2020 program and its curriculum and to make changes in the teaching staff line-up.
16. The classes timetable is arranged by the Artistic Director. It is strictly forbidden to make individual appointments with the lecturers during Summer Guitar Festival 2020. Any breach to this rule will result in immediate exclusion of the participant from Summer Guitar Festival 2020 without a refund.
17. The Organizer and Co-organizer do not accept liability for lost, damaged, or stolen valuables, which have not been deposited at the Reception.
18. The participants receive a certificate of their participation in Summer Guitar Festival 2020.
19. The participants are obligated to adhere to the regulations of Summer Guitar Festival 2020 and the house rules of the IYMC Krzyżowa. This applies especially to the quiet hours, mealtimes, the prohibition of smoking indoors and drinking alcohol.
20. Quiet hours last from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
21. Under-age participants are not allowed to leave the group or the premises without knowledge and permission of the Organizer or Co-organizer.
22. Under-age participants of Summer Guitar Festival 2020 who take part in the event without the adult guardians and who will not be received by them after the event is completed, are obliged to provide a written consent signed by their legal guardians to allow them to leave the IYMC Krzyżowa on their own.
23. The Organizer and Co-organizer reserve their right to ban from Summer Guitar Festival 2020 persons disrupting the event or behaving inappropriately.
24. Admission to the workshop rooms, both during individual and group classes, will take place on the basis of previously reported participation lists or identifiers informing about the type of package purchased by a particular participant.
25. People not participating in Summer Guitar Festival 2020 are not allowed to be admitted in the premises or accommodated in the participants’ rooms.
26. A Festival Participant who violates the prohibitions set out in these Terms and Conditions is to pay the Organizer a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000.00 for each violation.
27. The participants are individually liable for any damages and defects that they cause to the facilities of the IYMC.
28. Participants who fail to adhere to these regulations and conditions may be banned from further participation in Summer Guitar Festival 2020, at any time, without any refunds.
29. All participants must fill in the questionnaire delivered by the Organizer and give it back to the Organizer before their departure from the Course.
30. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Summer Guitar Festival if, due to force majeure, such events cannot take place throughout the country or if the number of applications, at least 14 days before the planned starting date, has not reached 50% of the available number of places or if it not covers the costs of organizing the festival.In this case, the Organizer will refund to those who have submitted an application before the deadline specified above 90% of the costs paid by a Participant.
The Regulations is a document ordering the rules of applications and participation in the Summer Guitar Festival 2020. If you have not found the information you need, check the FAQ tab, which is the most frequently asked questions, and if there is still something bothering you, contact the Organizer.
OKiS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw
+(48) 71 344 28 64
PL 50-101 Wrocław