REGULATIONSSUMMER GUITAR FESTIVAL
- Summer Guitar Festival is organized by the OKIS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw – the Culture Institution of Lower Silesian Region. Co-organizer and host is the Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe, Krzyżowa 7, 58-112 Grodziszcze, Poland.
- The participants have to pay their participation fee accordant to their individual programme.
- Within 3 days after sending the application, the participants remit a deposit of 30% of the full price into the following bank account:
Account holder: OKiS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw
Address: ul. Rynek-Ratusz 24, 50-101 Wrocław, Poland
Bank name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.k
Account no (IBAN): PLN 69 1090 2398 0000 0006 0801
SWIFT code: WBKPPLPP
with the subject: SGF 2021 + name of the participant
Note! The account is dedicated only to transfers in euro (EUR)! The rest of application price has to be paid by 6th of July.
4. The participation fee includes full board and accommodation (in three, four and five-bed rooms) in the IYMC Krzyżowa, participation in the Summer Guitar Festival and, according to the selected individual programme, individual lessons and/or group workshops. There is a possibility to upgrade the standard of accommodation for an additional fee.
5. Failure to attend Summer Guitar Festival does not result in a refund or reduction of the original fees.
6. Applications are accepted until July 11 of 2021 through the website https://guitarfestival.okis.pl/ . The organizer may close the recruitment earlier if a limited number of places is already booked before the specified date.
7. The entire participation fee will be returned to the participant if the event is canceled due to the Organizer’s fault.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Summer Guitar Festival due to force majeure and if such events cannot be held in a given commune, or because of another wave of the COVID-19 epidemic, increased risk of falling ill, or when the number of participants, at least 14 days before the planned start date, don’t not reach 50% of the available number of places or does not cover the costs of the festival. In this case, the Organizer will refund 90% of the paid amount to persons who applied for participation before the deadline specified above.
9. If a participant is unable to attend Summer Guitar Festival he/she is obligated to inform the organizer immediately.
10. The organizer is not liable for any injuries or accidents occurring during Summer Guitar Festival. The participants are requested to obtain required insurance and bring the proof of insurance policy with them.
11. Information about Summer Guitar Festival, participation fees, and application forms can be found on www.guitarfestival.okis.pl or by phone: +48 71 344 28 64.
12. Participants are requested to familiarize themselves in detail with the offer, the application form, and the conditions for participation before registering for the event.
13. The prerequisites for submitting the application form and registering a participant are filling in the application form, and acceptance of the regulations and conditions for participation. The Organizer accepts applications through the application form on the store website www.guitarfestival.okis.pl in the summary of the package purchase.
14. Persons under the age of 18 who participate in Summer Guitar Festival unattended by parents or legal guardians, do so on condition that their parents or legal guardians have signed the qualification form. By signing the form the parents/legal guardians agree to be responsible for the transportation of the participant to and from Krzyżowa. The qualification form can be obtained at www.guitarfestival.okis.pl. Please send the completed qualification form to the address of the co-organizer (Krzyżowa Foundation) by mail or signed and scanned version by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and bring the original copy of the form to Krzyżowa.
15. Summer Guitar Festival starts with the arrival of the participants on 22 July and ends with their departure on 01 August 2021.
16. After arriving in Krzyżowa, the participants register at the Reception in Krzyżowa and receive their accreditation and further information concerning their lodging and individual courses. Please bring an identification document.
17. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Organizers, will, if necessary, adjust the hygienic and sanitary conditions and procedures to the provisions of law in force at that time and introduce rules and procedures aimed at ensuring sanitary safety of participation in Summer Guitar Festival.
18. The Organizer and the Co-organizer provide means for disinfection (disinfectants, soap) and, if required by law, they are obliged to disinfect the rooms, and are obliged to inform about the number of people who may be in a given room at a given time.
19. If required by applicable law, Participants are required to bring their own protective masks and wear them during their stay at the Summer Guitar Festival.
20. The Organizer and Co-organizer have the full right to film, record and photograph the concerts, classes and workshop shows, as well as to use them in all fields of use, and may grant consent to other entities in this regard. Filming, recording or photographing is prohibited without the consent of the Organizer or the Co-Organizer.
21. The Organizer reserves his right to make changes to Summer Guitar Festival program and its curriculum and to make changes in the teaching staff line-up.
22. The classes timetable is arranged by the Artistic Director. It is strictly forbidden to make individual appointments with the lecturers during Summer Guitar Festival. Any breach to this rule will result in immediate exclusion of the participant from Summer Guitar Festival without a refund.
23. The Organizer and Co-organizer do not accept liability for lost, damaged, or stolen valuables, which have not been deposited at the Reception.
24. The participants receive a certificate of their participation in Summer Guitar Festival.
25. The participants are obligated to adhere to the regulations of Summer Guitar Festival and the house rules of the IYMC Krzyżowa. This applies especially to the quiet hours, mealtimes, the prohibition of smoking indoors and drinking alcohol.
26. Night hours last from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
27. Under-age participants are not allowed to leave the group or the premises without knowledge and permission of the Organizer or Co-organizer.
28. Under-age participants of Summer Guitar Festival who take part in the event without the adult guardians and who will not be received by them after the event is completed, are obliged to provide a written consent signed by their legal guardians to allow them to leave the IYMC Krzyżowa on their own.
29. The Organizer and Co-organizer reserve their right to ban from Summer Guitar Festival persons disrupting the event or behaving inappropriately.
30. Admission to the workshop rooms, both during individual and group classes, will take place on the basis of previously reported participation lists or identifiers informing about the type of package purchased by a particular participant.
31. People not participating in Summer Guitar Festival are not allowed to be admitted in the premises or accommodated in the participants’ rooms.
32. A Festival Participant who violates the prohibitions set out in these Terms and Conditions is to pay the Organizer a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000.00 for each violation.
33. The participants are individually liable for any damages and defects that they cause to the facilities of the IYMC.
34. Participants who fail to adhere to these regulations and conditions may be banned from further participation in Summer Guitar Festival, at any time, without any refunds.
35. All participants must fill in the questionnaire delivered by the Organizer and give it back to the Organizer before their departure from the Course.
36. Participants of the Festival may be minors.
37. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, participants confirm that they are aware of the risk and that they come to the Summer Guitar Festival at their own risk.
38. Due to the requirements resulting from the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal of the EU L No. 119, p. 1), which enters into force on May 25, 2018, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of the collected personal data is: Ośrodek Kultury i Sztuki in Wrocław with headquarters at ul. Rynek-Ratusz 24 in Wrocław, phone: 713 442 864, e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The purpose of data collection is to conclude this contract.
3.You have the right to access the data and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request the cessation of processing and data transfer, the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (ie: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
4. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to comply with the terms of this agreement. If the data is not provided, it will not be possible to conclude the contract.
5. The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties. Recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
6. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
7. The personal data controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization.
8. Personal data will be kept for the time required for their use.
9. Bearing in mind the above, I consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the above. purpose and for the specified in point 8.
The Regulations is a document ordering the rules of applications and participation in the Summer Guitar Festival. If you have not found the information you need, check the FAQ tab, which is the most frequently asked questions, and if there is still something bothering you, contact the Organizer.
OKiS Culture and Arts Centre in Wroclaw
+(48) 71 344 28 64
PL 50-101 Wrocław