The website https://guitarfestival.okis.pl/ is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to non-compliance or exclusions listed below:
– most of the multimedia (photos and graphics) posted on the website are not adequately described, the posted films do not have subtitles for the deaf,
– the website is not equipped with mechanisms to facilitate the viewing of content by visually impaired people who do not use assistive technologies,
– lack of keyboard shortcuts created on the website for navigating through the elements of the website and launching the functions available on it,
– unavailability of a sign language interpreter via electronic means of communication.
– no service tests were carried out on Braille displays, but tests were carried out with the use of NVDA, which gave positive results.
– the building of the FOTO-GEN Gallery of the Culture and Art Center in Wrocław, pl. bpa Nankiera 8, is not yet adapted for disabled people.
– a complex of buildings of the Culture and Art Center in Wrocław, Rynek-Ratusz 24-27, 50-101 Wrocław, which does not meet the requirements in accordance with the Act of 19 July 2019 on ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities. However, the Culture and Art Center has an expertise of fire deviations – “Technical expertise of fire protection from April 2018, supplemented with the Resolution no. WZ.55126.96.36.1998 of August 7, 2018 and the Resolution no. WZ.55188.8.131.528 of August 7, 2018, which are available for inspection at the headquarters of OKiS in Wrocław;
Reasons for shutdown:
The website https://guitarfestival.okis.pl/ has been running since 2019, i.e. long before the introduction of new regulations on accessibility. It is very content-rich and updated frequently. Due to the architecture of the website, it would have to be built from scratch to improve accessibility of the website, it would be an excessive burden for the public entity running the website, and in particular for the event it concerns.
The Culture and Art Center in Wrocław – the Institution of Culture of the Lower Silesian Self-Government, undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019, item 848 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The declaration on accessibility applies to the website okis.pl.
Everyone has the right to request that the digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or any of their elements be ensured. You can also request information to be made available using an alternative access method, for example by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of the video without audio description, etc. The request should contain the data of the person submitting the request, indicate which website or mobile application is meant and the method of contact. If the requesting person reports the need to receive information by means of an alternative method of access, he should also specify a convenient way of presenting this information. The public entity should execute the request immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform the person submitting the request about it when it will be possible to fulfill the request, and this deadline may not be longer than 2 months from the date of submitting the request. If digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may propose an alternative way of accessing the information. In the event that the public entity refuses to fulfill the request to provide accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person submitting the request may submit a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or website element or mobile application. After exhausting the above-mentioned procedure, you can also submit an application to the Ombudsman.
Contact with the Human Rights Defender is possible after going to the following page:
Contact with the Ombudsman
Feedback and contact details
In case of problems with the availability of the website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by calling 71 3442864 or 607 608 510. Requests for unavailable information can be submitted in the same way and accessibility requests can be made.
The declaration was made on: 04-11-2019. The declaration was made on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the public entity.
Date of publication of the website: 04-11-2019.
Date of the last significant update: 04-11-2019.